How to travel to Abra from Manila
- From Metro Manila, there are three bus companies operating along the Manila to Bangued route.
Partas Bus Company, Viron Transit and Dominion Bus Lines.
- Journey time is around 10 hours
- Fare at time of writing is P600
Bus Companies that link Bangued with other destinations are
Bangued to Manila, Baguio – Partas Bus Company
Bangued to Manila, Baguio – Dominion Bus Lines
Bangued to Manila, Baguio – Philippine Rabbit
Bangued to Baguio – Sambrano Bus Lines
Bangued to Manila – Viron Transit
Bangued to Vigan, Tuguegarao – Esonice Bus Lines
Bangued to Baguio, Vigan, Laoag – BBL Transit
There are no airports in Abra. The closest airport is Laoag, three hours away by car.
- Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines have daily flights to Laoag.
- From Laoag take a bus to Vigan and change there for a bus to Bangued
- Or take any bus that is heading south and alight at Narvacan for bus and jeepney connections to Bangued