Get in Touch
NOTE: Our guidelines for guest posts are for travel bloggers, writers, authors, and adventurers only. If you are a business or SEO consultant trying to place an advertorial for commercial purposes, please see our advertising page.
Want to get in touch or contact us for any reason? Great!
Just drop an email to:
(Just replace the [at] with an @ symbol).
Want to write for Silverbackpacker?
What to include in your pitch
- An Introduction – tell us who you are, what you do and your experience
- A brief overview of your travel experience – we need to know that you’ve got what it takes to deliver an insightful post for our readers
- Samples – include links to at least 3 blog posts you have written from sites that are not your own.
- Who you work for – who will you be linking to in your author bio?
- Topic Ideas – include at least 3 topic ideas with suggested headlines.
Where to send your pitch
Send an email to silverbackpackertravels (at) gmail.com with “I want to write for Silverbackpacker” in the subject line.
If you have followed our list of what to include in your pitch, we’ll get back to you at the earliest opportunity